International specialized exhibition
"Mir konditera - 2018"
"Confectionery industry - 2018"
Gostiny Dvor, Moscow.
April 18-20, 2018.
The Russian exhibition company "Kordon" organizes and conducts exhibition events of various thematic topics for more than 20 years. We invite you to take part in the specialized exhibition "Confectioner's world -2018". The event will take place at the prestigious Gostiny Dvor trade and exhibition center, in the center of the capital. At our industry event, your company can announce itself in different thematic sections, present its products and conclude contracts with new partners in the retail wholesale business of Moscow, Russian regions and countries of the commonwealth.
Exhibition "Mir konditera - 2018" is supported by the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of agriculture of Russia, on the initiative of the Council of the CIS countries and the Customs Union. Rapid development of the branch demands studying of advanced technologies, use of modern ingredients and expansion of sales markets. The leading suppliers of confectionery and bakery products that reflect relevant trends of the market will participate in the exhibition.
The producers, both large players and the small companies, presented at the exhibition, intend to use the platform of the exhibition to strengthen marketing support of the brands. The exhibition will collect all confectionery`s world under the same roof, which will allow to estimate potential opportunities for development, and to meet the largest suppliers of confectionery and ingredients.
"Mir konditera - 2018" is a unique opportunity to present production of your company to representatives of wholesale and retail trade of Moscow, regions of Russia and the Commonwealth countries.
The exhibition will be held the international forum: "Confectionery industry - 2018", co-organized by LLC "United confectioners". The forum's programme will include business lectures, round tables, master classes, competitions in which will participate students, students of secondary and higher educational institutions of Russia, near and far abroad, and also professional masters of pastry. April 20, 2018 after the results of the competition, the decision of a qualified jury, the winners will be awarded the Grand prize:
"The best confectioner of Russia-2018".
Main objectives of an exhibition:
- Involvement of new little-known producers of high-quality production at competitive prices;
- Demonstration of new culinary technologies and wide range of qualitative and various food products;
- Adjustment and extension of contacts between the Russian and foreign companies with producers;
- Development of infrastructure of the enterprises of a small and average bakery and confectionery business of Russia;
- Revival of national corporate traditions of a professional bakery and baking of flour confectionery.
Thematic sections of an exhibition:
- Confectionery production (sugary and flour products);
- Chocolate and chocolate products;
- Pastries and accessories;
- Bakery products;
- Ingredients for pastries and cakes;
- Oils, fats, eggs and egg products;
- Sugar and sweeteners;
- Fruit and vegetables, organic products;
- Food ingredients, additives, spices;
- Tea, coffee, cocoa;
- Preserved foods, spices;
- The frozen/cooled products, semi-finished products;
- Healthy food, balanced diet, special food, dietary and diabetic products;
- Pastes for confectionery;
- The cooled and frozen desserts;
- Packing, materials, gift boxes;
- Measuring devices, tools and ware;
- Production and trade equipment;
- Professional clothes and accessories;
- Specialized literature.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our exhibition! We invite to participate or visit …
Organizing committee: Kordon LLC
Project manager: Anikina Guzel
Phone: +7(495) 933-37-97